Corrata is Ireland’s Technology Startup of the Year 2017. We develop cutting-edge cyber security products for mobile devices. Our patent-pending software solution enables organizations to defend against mobile threats, block malicious and inappropriate content and eliminate unnecessary data usage. Corrata is lead by an experienced team of software entrepreneurs and is on a path to becoming a global enterprise cyber security business.
Today, at Corrata, we are building the team which will be responsible for creating a world leading technology company. We’re looking for people who want the get in early and have a real impact on Corrata’s success. We offer our staff the opportunity to take on responsibility early, to accelerate professional development and to rapidly advance their careers. For engineers we offer challenging and rewarding work on a ground breaking technology. Our sales and marketing professionals get the opportunity to write the playbook rather than just follow instructions. We offer all our staff competitive salaries and a great working environment.
Our offices are just beside Blackrock Village, close to the Dart, multiple bus routes and with a great view overlooking Dublin Bay.
If you’re interested in joining a great team focused on building a world class company then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT CAREERS OPPORTUNITIES
Sales & Marketing Intern – 9/12 months
This is a paid 9-12 month internship with a flexible start in summer 2018. We’re looking for a motivated undergraduate who wants to develop their skills in sales and marketing. You’ll be joining one of the most innovative startups in Ireland, having just won an Irish Technology Startup of the Year award in 2017.
Your day to day
- Organising targeted email campaigns into large companies.
- Making first contact with our leads via email.
- Scheduling sales meetings.
- Keeping track of sales conversations, and following up where necessary.
- Editorial meetings and creating content for our blog.
What does a good fit look like?
- You have a passion for both sales and marketing – and you want to learn more.
- You are detail-oriented, with strong follow-up skills.
- You’re ambitious and driven to work hard.
- You’re a good communicator, and enjoy explaining your side of the story.
- You’re a content creator and can express yourself through written language.
Who we are
We’re a mobile cybersecurity startup based in Blackrock, Co. Dublin. We’re changing the way enterprises protect themselves from cyber attacks with our unique technology. Our great team is at the core of our success, so we’re expanding and continuing this greatness!
What we do
Corrata is a provider of mobile threat defense and usage control solutions for enterprises. Our patent-pending software enables organisations to defend against mobile threats, block malicious and inappropriate content from the web or apps, and eliminate unnecessary data usage. Corrata’s technology provides enterprises with unprecedented visibility and control over mobile devices, protecting their employees from web, device and infrastructure-based threats. Our unique on-device solution positions us as a leader in next generation mobile threat defense and data control.
- University undergraduate pursuing a business-related Bachelor degree.
- Native level English verbal and written communication skills.
- Available for 9 to 12 months of full-time work, starting summer 2018.
- Self-driven, highly motivated and passionate about technology startups.
- Computer skills, especially with LinkedIn, G Suite and email.
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-up skills.
- Previous experience working in a sales and/or marketing role.
- Experience using CRM software such as Zoho CRM.
- Experience with lead generation and email campaigns.
- Written content creation and publishing experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- Experience of and contribution to different areas of the business.
Things to Note
- We’re not sponsoring visas for this role.
- No recruiters or third parties, please.