Corrata is Ireland’s Technology Startup of the Year 2017. We develop cutting-edge cyber security products for mobile devices. Our patent-pending software solution enables organizations to defend against mobile threats, block malicious and inappropriate content and eliminate unnecessary data usage. Corrata is lead by an experienced team of software entrepreneurs and is on a path to becoming a global enterprise cyber security business.
Today, at Corrata, we are building the team which will be responsible for creating a world leading technology company. We’re looking for people who want the get in early and have a real impact on Corrata’s success. We offer our staff the opportunity to take on responsibility early, to accelerate professional development and to rapidly advance their careers. For engineers we offer challenging and rewarding work on a ground breaking technology. Our sales and marketing professionals get the opportunity to write the playbook rather than just follow instructions. We offer all our staff competitive salaries and a great working environment.
Our offices are just beside Blackrock Village, close to the Dart, multiple bus routes and with a great view overlooking Dublin Bay.
If you’re interested in joining a great team focused on building a world class company then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT CAREERS OPPORTUNITIES
Senior IOS Developer – Dublin
We are looking for a highly talented software engineer with at year three years experience developing iOS applications. You will be working on a cutting edge IP networking application. You should enjoy solving challenging software engineering problems and working on technically complex applications. You will have at least 1 year’s experience with Swift including multithreading facilities. You will working in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you will be given every opportunity to apply your talents. The role will allow you to work across the full development lifecycle and will give you the opportunity to gain hands on experience in designing and creating new features for a cutting edge cyber security product. We’ll expect you to take ownership and help test, release and maintain the code you write.
- Three years plus iOS development experience in a professional environment
- At least one year’s experience of working with Swift, including multithreading facilities (GCD, locking, pthreads)
- Familiarity with low-level internet protocols (IP, TCP, UDP, DNS)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A hardcore problem solver
- Driven to learn more and share knowledge across the team
- Minimum 2.1 Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering or related discipline
- Work experience developing Android apps
- Work experience writing server Java applications
- Knowledge of AWS and/or other cloud services deployments